Chef Lino Sauro’s Gattopardo Ristorante di Mare will be reopening at a brand new location – 34/36 Tras Street. Formerly located at the Fort Canning Hotel, Gattopardo’s new location will bring diners right into the heart of Tanjong Pagar with its historic charm and atmosphere.
Gattopardo’s new move will be accompanied with a slight change to their old identity: the ‘Italian Grill and Pizza Bar’ tagline will be replaced with ‘Ristorante di Mare’, which translates to “Seafood Restaurant”. This new identity goes back to the roots of Chef Lino’s culinary style with dishes inspired by South Italian seafood.
“I am very excited to see the new face of our restaurant,” said Chef Lino, Executive Chef and Managing Director of Gattopardo. “Seafood has always been the soul and life of South Italy. It is in our hands to preserve this way of life by using only sustainable seafood at Gattopardo. At the end of the day even the smallest things we do make a big difference.”
The new restaurant will be able to accommodate a total of 80 diners, and features a two-storey space where diners will be able to access the upper floor through a beautiful Italian-inspired spiral staircase. The seafood counter located on the first floor which will showcase a diverse range of Gattopardo’s sustainable seafood offerings, which are sourced from FRIEND OF THE SEA Sustainable Seafood-Certified fisheries from all around the world.
Gattopardo’s new seasonal menus which will feature dishes with ingredients available in Italy during that time of year will be rotated every Season.
For its first seasonal menu of the year, the Winter Menu, diners can expect dishes such as the Busiate, an Artisanal spiral shaped pasta dish served with toasted ‘Trapani’ almond pesto and Tomato Confit; the Ravioli di Gambero Rosso e Tartufo Nero, a homemade ravioli dish with red prawns and Winter black truffle; the Capesante e Ceci, a Norwegian live scallop dish served with chickpea puree and broccoli rabes; and the amazingly refreshing Tasmanian Petuna Ocean trout, served raw with persimmon and leek.
Chef Lino’s signature dishes from the old menu such as theRisone Con Polipo Brasato e Midollo di Bue, a Risone Pasta with Braised Octopus and Bone Marrow; the Zuppa di Pesce “Gattopardo”, a Gattopardo’s Signature seafood stew in a Terracotta pot; and the Branzino al Sale, a salted baked Mediterranean Sea Bass will still be available at the new outlet.
For reservations and enquiries, please email email@example.com
- More Superhero Fun – Hungry Heroes
- Hakata Ikkousha Opens Second Restaurant At CHIJMES
- Delightful Thai-Teochew Cuisine At TAO Seafood Asia
- Antoinette Restaurant – Redefining The French Classic Savoury Fare
- Giveaway – Meaty Madness by District 10 for F1 & Oktoberfest
- JBM Coffee And Dining – Hearty Food And Premium Coffee
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)