10 January 2013, Singapore – Cruciani macramé lace bracelets are now available in Singapore, after Tokyo and Seoul. Founded by Luca Caprai, son of Cruciani’s founder, Arnaldo Caprai in summer 2011. The original good luck charm four- leaf clover design was a hit in Italy.
In addition, Cruciani has been working closely with artists such as Marco Bertin who included the four-leaf clover designs in two of his works of art. The latest collaboration with photographer Giovanni Gastel was launched during Milan Fashion Week in September 2012 with 17 ironic and iconic pictures featuring the bracelets.
Many international celebrities have been seen wearing the bracelets, from Dita Von Teese and Paris Hilton, to Bar Rafaeli, Nicole Murphy and Michelle Rodriguez.
91 Tanglin Road, #01-03 Tanglin Place, Singapore 247918. Tel: 6733 0283
Eclecticism + Lauren Jasmine
Wheelock Place #B1-06, 501 Orchard Road, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6735 0543
290 Orchard Road, Singapore 238859
* Four-leaf clover, available in 39 colors, S$20
* Single color butterfly, available in 20 colors, S$30
* Multicolor butterfly, available in 2 colors, S$35
* Heart, available in 24 colors, S$30
* Multicolor four-leaf clover, available in 2 colors, S$30
* Love and luck, available in 30 colors, S$30
* Mars, available in 18 colors, S$30
* Starfish, available in 18 colors, S$30
* Pirates, available in 12 colors, S$40
* Lock and key, available in 20 colors, S$40
* Kids size butterfly, S$20
* Kids size heart, S$20
* Kids size four-leaf clover, S$20