13 April 2013, Singapore – Clip it or swing it. Jabra Play (S$88), the latest wearable stereo Bluetooth headset by Jabra combines functions of two mobile devices so music and voice calls are always within reach for on-the-go users.
The new Jabra Play packs advanced digital sound quality for wireless streaming of music and voice calls. Switch easily between music and calls on-the-go anytime, anywhere, while mobile devices stay safe in pockets or bags.
Available in 2 colour options: all-white or black with orange highlights, Jabra Play begins retailing in Singapore from 15 April at S$88 – from Stereo Electronics, selected Challenger stores, Apple premium resellers Epicentre, Nubox, and other authorised Jabra resellers.
“Users are demanding more of their mobile accessories in form, design, performance and style for their enjoyment of personal music and hands-free calls. With Jabra Play, users get an easy-to-wear trendy design with precision sound and flexibility to personalise their portable music and call experience.” said Ann Goh, Jabra Sales Director, South Asia, Consumer Solutions Division.
Key Features & Specifications of Jabra Play:
- Bluetooth 3.0, including EDR, A2DP and AVRCP for wireless streaming of music and media
- Bluetooth range: up to 10 m
- Easy control of music and calls – dedicated volume, answer/end call and play/pause buttons
- Wear it your way – hang it or clip it on
- Multiuse™ – stay connected to 2 devices at the same time
- Can be used with any headphones (3.5mm audio jack)
- Talk/ Music time = up to 6 hours; standby time = up to 8 days
- Dimensions = 6.0 cm (L) x 1.88 cm (W) x 1.45 cm (H)
- Weight = 10.6 grams
- Noise-isolating Stereo Ear buds
- AC charger
In addition, music fans can look forward to the new Jabra Tag (S$128), a slimmer dog tag-inspired design available in Singapore in May. Newly unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Jabra Play and Jabra Tag belong to Jabra’s music portfolio and also join the newest premium line of Jabra stereo music headphones: Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Revo Corded and Jabra Vox. For more information, visit www.jabra.com.