29 August 2013, Singapore – Ladies out there! Looking for something nifty and portable while still being able to look your best? Want to beat the morning rush hour traffic or possibly, earn the free morning MRT ride to the office looking all prepped up?
This glam pact might just be something you’re looking for! A first 6-in-1 luxe makeup compact with skincare benefits and complete with an LED Lighted Mirror and vanity for today’s on-the-go girls.
This eco-chic GlamPact, made from recycled materials and refillable too (This is definitely a plus for me) contains:
– Light Up Vanity Mirror and a USB Port for charging
– Anti-aging and Moisturizing Pressed CC powder , SPF 30 PA+++ in two shades Light (21) and Medium (23)
– Anti-aging Cheek Trio – coupled with blush, bronzer and highlighter
– Anti-Aging Eye colours in 3 gorgeous shades
– Moisturizing , Lip Plumping Lip Colours in 3 shades
– Tool Drawer with the following brushes: Lip, Cheek, Eyebrow, Dual ended Eye shadow/eyeliner brush and USB Cable.
– A lovely velvety black soft pouch to store the Glampact.
After trying this out, I do think it’s a very convenient and awesome compact. Here’s my take on this nifty gadget.
- Mirror comes with special light up mirror and uses USB to charge instead of normal batteries, saves time and able to charge easily in the office or in the car. I bet your Significant Other might secretly use this mirror too!
- Sliding compact makes it easier to store and love the fact the brushes are stored in a separate compartment, more hygienic!
- The colours provided in the palette are easy to use and suitable for all skintones and the blush is highly pigmented, requires only a light application to obtain a rosy flush.
- Lip colour is rather moisturizing and does not require a lip balm prior to use.
- The face powder in the compact does not provide sufficient coverage to hide pimple blemishes/scars and dark eye circles. A separate concealer would be needed. Otherwise, this would be best used as a touch up powder instead.
- Eyeshadow colours were rather sheer, especially the medium crease shade to provide some contrast to the eyeshadow base. I reckon a good eyeshadow primer would be a good complement.
- Entire compact is still rather heavy to carry and the stack might not be suitable for small purses, clutches.
- Travel- sized eye mascara would be a good idea to be included in the compact.
The retail price is at USD100, SGD128 and available in Black or Light Pink on www.Glam-It.com
Do check out their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/GotGlamIt for more information and lovely makeup tutorials to achieve a polished look while on the move.
By: Michelle Tan