9 December 2013 – travelmob, the leading social stay marketplace, has announced the launch of its travelmob iOS app.
The travel mob iOS app now allows the hosts to manage their reservations and listings quickly, and help travellers book their accommodations from more than 20,000 properties across Asia Pacific while on the move.
Turochas Fuad, CEO and co-founder of travelmob says, “We recognise that more than a third of our users are accessing our site through mobile devices, with more than 60% of them on the iOS platform. With the travelmob iOS app, we are able to give our users a mobile-optimised travelmob experience to locate, communicate, book and manage properties”.
- Search: Find unique properties in more than 100 destinations across Asia Pacific
- Filters: Select filters to streamline searches; filters include property types, pricing andavailable amenities
- Instant Communication: Instantly connect with hosts for booking inquiries
- Secure Booking: Book accommodations securely with a credit card
- Itinerary: Access itineraries with complete addresses and contact details
- Reviews: Read user reviews and leave one after each stayFor hosts, the following key features will empower them to manage their listings, inquiries and reservations:
- Inquiries: Respond instantly to guest inquiries using travelmob’s real-time messaging system
- Calendar: Manage calendar availability and pricing
- Reservations: Accept or decline reservations while on the move
- Listings: Update listings and upload new photos instantly