Microsoft’s new Office 365 Personal as designed for the individual. Office 365 Personal allows for its users to install Office on one PC or one Mac, as well as one tablet device to be connected to the service.
At an annual subscription rate of S$89.00, Office 365 Personal delivers the familiar features of Office in the cloud to subscribers which unlocks user scenarios previously not possible on desktop versions of Office. The new consumer subscription offering suits smaller households or individual users with single PC and tablet devices dedicated for productivity uses.
Additionally, Microsoft will continue to offer Office 365 Home Premium subscription for households, now rebranded as Office 365 Home from today. With an annual subscription rate still at S$138.00 per year, Office 365 Home is perfect for households with multiple devices, where it can be installed in up to five PCs or Macs, and five tablets (including iPad).
Office 365 Personal and Home usher in new ways to get things done in a new world of work and play through the most complete set of Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.:
– It works across devices. Office 365 works beautifully with touch, pen or keyboard on Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Macs, as well as Windows Phone, Android and iOS smartphone. Additionally, with Office Online, you can create, read, edit and share your Office docs on any popular device.
– It is in the cloud. Office 365 is in the cloud, so when you sign in, your documents – and even your personalized settings – are always available wherever you are.
– It’s more powerful than before. Office 365 includes many new features to keep you connected and productive. Powerful new features include: People Card aggregates all your contact information from different sources, including your social networks, in a single place; Read Mode optimizes your documents for reading on a tablet; Last Location lets you pickup right where you left off when using Office across multiple devices; PDF Reflow lets you to use information from PDFs in Office docs; Presenter View gives you a command center for presentations; and Flash Fill eliminates wasteful time spent on data entry.
No matter the Office 365 subscription users choose, they will be entitled these value-added subscription services:
– 27 GB of cloud storage with OneDrive per user – 20 GB more than the normal user.
– 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month for the main account holder – so you can call any mobile, landline or PC in the world.
– All future upgrades such that consumers’ copies of Office are always updated with the latest from Microsoft.
Additionally, Microsoft announced Office for iPad earlier in March, now available for download at the iTunes App Store for free to read, view and present documents, spreadsheets and presentations. With an Office 365 Personal or Office 365 Home subscription, users can edit their documents and enjoy the robust capabilities and familiar look and feel that is unmistakeably Office, while enjoying a fantastic touch experience that Microsoft has built from the ground up for the iPad.
Customers can buy Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home at authorised retailers in Singapore, or via the Microsoft Store at http://www.microsoftstore.com/mssg/en-SG/store from today. For more information on Office 365, please visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-sg/