Jabra introduces Jabra Classic, the extremely easy-to-use headset with advanced features: an impressive 9 hours straight talk time, Bluetooth Class 1 of up to 30m effective range, High Definition (HD) Voice, Power Nap battery saving mode and voice guidance.
Available in red, white and black colors for RRP S$78, Jabra Classic retails at Best Denki, Challenger, Gain City, Harvey Norman and other authorized Jabra resellers.
Jabra Classic’s great value and combination of features help users accomplish their day-to-day goals with hands-free convenience while HD Voice provides outstanding clarity for clean, crisp voice calls. With up to 9 hours straight of talk time and 9 days of standby time, Jabra Classic’s built-in Power Nap battery saving mode conserves battery power when it’s not needed. Power Nap mode automatically kicks in to turn off the headset when Jabra Classic is disconnected from the phone. To ‘wake up’ Jabra Classic again, users simply press the answer/end button.
The Jabra Classic features A2DP so users can stream multimedia – including music, podcasts from media players: smartphone, tablet, mp3 player – making the day more enjoyable and interesting. No interruption in wireless transmission for users who need to move around the room while using the headset.
Small, compact at only 10g, Jabra Classic offers users a secure and comfortable custom fit. Made for all-day wearing, Jabra Classic includes Jabra’s ultimate comfort eargels (two sizes) that mold softly to ears and two sizes for the earhook wearing option. For users who fear misplacing their trusty headset, Jabra Classic comes with the Jabra Assist App which geotags the headset when it’s not in use. A map application shows up in the smartphone that helps users track down their Jabra Classic.
The new Jabra Mini joins the Jabra Classic in Singapore. Sporting its own understated and solid design with easy-to-use interface, Jabra Mini also offers an extended battery life of up to 9 hours, up to 9 days standby time, voice guidance, HD Voice capability, Power nap, and enhanced range of 30m. Slimmer by a shade, Jabra Mini also retails for RRP S$78. Available in black at retail stores of mobile telco operators.
Key Specifications of Jabra Classic & Jabra Mini
· Wireless multimedia streaming (A2DP); BT 4.0
· HD voice for better sound experience (phone/operator dependent)
· Noise reduction (DSP) and automatic volume control
· Voice dialing – activate the voice control in your mobile device with a press on the headset
· Power Nap – battery saving mode
· Up to 9 hours talk time and up to 9 days standby time
· Voice guidance: how to pair device, battery and connection status (7 language options)
· Jabra Assist App support “Find my Jabra”
· BT class 1 for improved of range up to 30m with most phones and more (~100m) with class 1 phones
· Weight: Jabra Classic at 10 g
· Size: Jabra Classic H 46.9 x W 15.9 x D 9.7 mm
· On / off slider, 2 volume buttons
· Two wearing styles: earhook and/or eargel