Häagen-Dazs launched its newest concept café at ION Orchard.
Expect a brand new menu of handcrafted creations, cocktails and a range of exclusive teas from Tea Forté and Master Mixologist of Maison Ikkoku, Ethan Leslie Leong. There’s nothing better than to enjoy the sweet indulgence of Häagen-Dazs ice cream paired with quality teas from Tea Forté.
The new open-concept store boasts a contemporary design and sleek appearance and redefines its offerings to consumers. With an exquisite new menu, customers can indulge in Häagen-Dazs’ new range of sophisticated creations. The new menu also allows for ice-cream pairings with premium award-winning teas. The store is also the only one in Southeast Asia to offer a line of ice-cream cocktails which have been crafted by acclaimed mixologist Ethan Leslie Leong of Maison Ikkoku.
The store’s new selection of ice-cream creations to deliver a multi-sensorial experience:
- BrûléeBanana Split – A modern take on a classic favourite. Scoops of Belgian Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla ice-cream sit atop vanilla pound cake and are garnished with a Brûléed Banana
- Summer Paradise – A refreshing textural delight combining crisp wafer biscuits with four delicious scoops of Green Tea, Strawberry, Mango Sorbet and Raspberry Sorbet.
- Love in Belgium– Warm chocolate fondant topped with a scoop of Belgian Chocolate ice-cream with chocolate crumb and crushed almonds, finished with a dusting of chocolate curls and luxurious gold leaf.
- Macaroon Collection– Vanilla and Strawberry ice-cream sandwiched between biscuit crumble and served with delicate macaroons.
- Eiffel Tower– A delicious warm brownie is topped with Belgian Chocolate and Cookies & Cream ice-cream, and finished with dark chocolate Eiffel Tower pieces.
- Häagen-Dazs Fondue – 16mini ice-cream scoops, chocolate brownie pieces, chocolate chip cookies, a selection of sliced fruit and almond nibs, alongside a choice of either dark or milk chocolate sauce.
The Häagen-Dazs ION concept café also boasts a selection of four ice-cream cocktails that infuse leading liquors, premium ingredients and luxuriously creamy ice-cream into a unique line of alcoholic indulgences:
- Vintage Caramel– A balance of salty and sweet with vodka, caramel liqueur and Salted Caramel ice-cream.
- Crème D’EarlGrey – The perfect tea-time tipple, with gin, Earl Grey tea and classic Vanilla ice-cream.
- Black Tie– A rich and heady combination of premium whisky and Belgian Chocolate ice-cream.
- Midsummer– A blend of tequila, Cointreau and Raspberry Sorbet, topped with a refreshing foam.
The new Häagen-Dazs café is at ION Orchard, Level 4, 2 Orchard Turn, 238801