Possibly the most durable iPhone cover, OtterBox cases come in varying levels of protection from hard knocks. There’s an OtterBox for almost any scenario—especially for users in Singapore, where a third (29%) of owners damage their smartphones while taking public transport, and another third (34%) of phones are damaged in the office.
The types of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus OtterBox cases include:
• Defender Series: triple-layer, ultra-rugged cases built for the most adventurous types. With built-in screen protectors to guard against debris, dust and grime, these cases also have a protective membrane over Touch ID and include a handy belt-clip holster for hands-free carrying.
• Commuter Series: sleek and sturdy two-piece cases that protect from everyday bumps and drops.
• Commuter Wallet Series: protective phone case comes complete with discrete storage and quick access to cash and important cards. It combines convenience, security and trusted OtterBox protection into pocket-friendly designs.
• Symmetry Series: ultra slim, stylish and pocket-friendly cases with all of the trusted protection that phone users in Singapore have come to expect from OtterBox.
• MySymmetry Series: slimmest case in its class with dual-material, easy to install and customize with ready-to-go swappable design inserts or clear back design.
• The new Strada Series: genuine leather folios with room for a credit card. They provide a professional and polished take on rugged protection.
All OtterBox case designs undergo a minimum of 238 hours of testing across at least 24 rigorous tests to earn the seal of OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection. Designs are tested for UV exposure, extreme temperature, jeans pocket wear, abrasion, drop and so much more. OtterBox’s state-of-the-art testing lab houses a custom-built tumbler, thermal shock absorber, accelerated aging environmental chamber, as well as UVA and UVB exposure machines.
Steve Nisbet, MD of OtterBox APAC says: “Smartphones are such an intrinsic part of our lives here in Asia, but so often we forget to take care of them. Every one of our cases for the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus has gone through rigorous testing so that you know your phone can stand up against the inevitable drops, skids, slides and bumps of everyday life.”
The new cases come in a full spectrum of colors and all cases are available at otterbox.asia/making-the-case-for or from select local retailers at the following retail prices. OtterBox cases for iPad Pro and iPad mini 4 are being evaluated and information on product availability will be released later this year.
Commuter Wallet $65.00
iPhone 6s Plus
For more information, visit www.otterbox.asia/making-the-case-for.