Oasia Resort Sentosa by Far East Hospitality, and its first spa destination Oasia Spa, are celebrating their first anniversary in the month of September with a line-up of enticing programmes and promotions. Key highlights include the launch of the Zen-cation Anniversary Package, exclusive promotions at Oasia Spa and the Art of Mindfulness Wellness Retreat.
The Zen-cation Anniversary Package, offering guests an opportunity to embark on an allrounded wellness journey, comes with a thoughtfully curated itinerary inclusive of the Oasia Signature Day Retreat for two, access to any of the Wellness Programme Takeover activities and a two-night stay in the hotel’s signature Junior Suite.
Over at Oasia Spa, the first 50 guests to book a Day Retreat will receive an exclusive Oasia Spa’s Oil Gift Set. Guests can also enjoy an additional 15-minute complimentary massage with every 60-minute full body massage or facial treatment booked.
In collaboration with JI Academy, the three-day Art of Mindfulness Wellness Retreat is created for guests to explore a meaningful connection with the self. Happening over two weekends in September, the retreat offers a two-night stay at the hotel’s Junior Suite, daily breakfast, various programmes centred on wellness/mindfulness, amenities, and $50 dining credits at Bedrock Origin.
OASIA RESORT SENTOSA ZEN-CATION ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE
Refresh, Refuel and Recharge with a 3D2N stay at Oasia Resort Sentosa from $1,440 nett, and relish the following:
• Two-night stay in the Junior Suite
• Daily breakfast for two
• Access to any of the Wellness Programme Takeover activities
• Oasia Signature Day Retreat for two at Oasia Spa
• A set of fitness kit which includes fitness equipment such as ropeless skipping rope, frisbee, resistance band and yoga towel
Book Period: Available now till 27 September 2022
Stay Period: 1 September till 30 September 2022
WELLNESS PROGRAMME TAKEOVER
Go on a mindful journey with partners and professionals from Asmara, Unique Ones and The Hush Retreats. Choose from a carefully curated list of wellness programmes happening over weekends in September. Activities are open to all guests.
- Opening Weekend by Asmara and Unique Ones: Asmara and Unique Ones are local businesses that specialise in products created with natural ingredients, and will share their expertise with guests looking for a hands-on activity.
• Happening on 3 and 4 September 2022
• Food Myths, Nutrition & Herbalism by Asmara
• Soy Wax Candle Making by Unique Ones
• Soap Making by Unique Ones
- ‘Wellness September’ by The Hush Retreats: In partnership with The Hush Retreats, this series of wellness programmes allow guests to embark on a journey of mindfulness and get in touch with the fundamental wonder of living life.
• Happening on 24 and 25 September 2022
• Vinyasa and Meditation by Marian
• Beginner Calisthenics by Erin from Push Pull Give
• Breath-work and Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls by Maryam from The Breath Expanse
• Embodied Yoga Flow by Gayle Nerva
• Arm Balance Workshop by Erin from Push Pull Give
OASIA SIGNATURE DAY RETREAT AT OASIA SPA
Detach from daily life with a Day Retreat — a rejuvenating spa treatment followed by a nutritious wellness meal. This mini getaway is created with busy go-getters in mind, especially those who desire a short escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy 2.5 to 3 hours at the spa, before savouring a nutritious meal by Bedrock Origin at our alfresco Remedy Corner.
During the Oasia Signature Day Retreat, try your hand at preparing your own body scrub under the guidance of our Spa Therapists. Next, relax as the therapist uses it to perform a purifying body exfoliation, before soothing your tension away with a unique blend of Thai stretching and Japanese Shiatsu massage techniques, using a massage oil selected through a sensory test.
• 15 minutes to craft your personalised body scrub
• 30 minutes Dry Skin Brush and Body Exfoliation
• 105 minutes Oasia Signature Massage
• Choice of 3-course Wellness Set Meal
To find out more about their retreats
ART OF MINDFULNESS WELLNESS RETREAT
‘Every Day A Good Day’: A Return to the Self by JI Academy: Specially designed by JI Academy, this two-night wellness retreat allows guests to explore contemplative practices that provide meaningful purpose and a deep-seated grounding awareness.
• Guests may book their preferred weekend slot on the hotel’s official website
> 9 to 11 September 2022
> 16 to 18 September 2022
• $1,530 nett for single occupancy or $1,830 nett for double occupancy
• Two-night stay in Junior Suite
• Daily breakfast for two
• Three-day curated experience by JI Academy
• Complimentary wellness activities and amenities such as Oasia Herbal Tea, Welcome Snack, Wellness Turndown Gift and Oasia Wellness Journal.
• $50 dining credit voucher
• 20% discount for dining at Bedrock Origin
CLIMATE ACTION INITIATIVE
In conjunction with Climate Action Week 2022, Oasia Resort Sentosa is offering free rental of Mobot foldable bikes throughout September 2022 to reduce your carbon footprint while exploring Sentosa Island, exclusively for guests at the hotel.
Oasia Resort Sentosa
23 Beach View Palawan Ridge, Sentosa Island, 098679