Kallang Alive Sport Management (KASM) is amplifying Singapore’s global appeal, positioning it as a favoured destination in Asia for world-class sports, lifestyle, and entertainment events. The expanded portfolio includes unique events tailored for regional audiences, notably Taylor Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour.’
In a milestone moment for the Singapore Sports Hub, Taylor Swift is set to perform three shows at the National Stadium on 2, 3 and 4 March 2024. This concert series is remarkable as Singapore’s National Stadium will be the only venue in Asia, outside of Japan, to host Taylor Swift’s much-anticipated tour. The concerts are expected to attract over 200,000 fans from Singapore and across Asia.
Edwin Tong, Minister for Community, Culture and Youth, outlined that since the Government took over the Singapore Sports Hub in December 2022, KASM has actively curated world-class marquee events. Besides the imminent arrival of Taylor Swift, fans can look forward to hosting several top football teams for the Singapore Festival of Football and the first-ever FIBA Intercontinental Cup in Singapore and Asia. Additionally, the Sports Hub is gearing up for six nights with Coldplay in early 2024.
However, KASM’s focus isn’t solely on international performances. The Minister noted, “We are providing greater access to our facilities through community-centric, family-friendly activities such as the Stadium Waterfront Carnival and Celebrate Hari Raya @ Stadium Roar.” The Hub has also reinstated the Season of Athletics and hosted a record 42 school sports finals for the National School Games.
Keith Magnus, Chairman of KASM, touted securing Taylor Swift’s tour as “a landmark endorsement of the Singapore Sports Hub’s position as a leading Asian destination for entertainment. It also signals to the entertainment world that performing in Singapore is tantamount to performing in all of Asia.” He further underscored KASM’s commitment to foster global relationships and continue curating a mix of world-class and community events, bringing ‘Kallang Alive’ into fruition – the vibrant space where Singapore and the world come to play.
In the coming months, we will see some of the best in sports and entertainment perform at the Singapore Sports Hub:
- 18th Singapore National Swimming Championships 21-24 June, OCBC Aquatic Centre
- Singapore Festival of Football 26 & 30 July, 2 August, National Stadium
- UFC Fight Night 2023 26-27 August, Singapore Indoor Stadium
- FIBA Intercontinental Cup 2023 21-24 September, Singapore Indoor Stadium First FIBA International Cup Championship to be held in Asia and hosted in Singapore
- 2023 FIM World Supercross Championship 30 September, National Stadium
First international Supercross event to be held in Singapore, the only Asian stop on the championship race calendar this season
- Hyrox Singapore 7 October, National Stadium
Hyrox, a global competitive fitness race for everyone, comes to Singapore for the first time.
- Great Eastern Women’s Run 2023 29 October, Singapore Sports Hub
- 14th Women’s World Floorball Championships 2023 2-10 December, OCBC Arena Bi-annual World Floorball Championships with 16 qualified teams competing in 48 matches, including Team Singapore.
- ASMEIR 2023 World Tour 7-8 July, Singapore Indoor StadiumQueen of Mandopop, A-Mei, returns to Singapore for her own solo concert after 6 years.
- Jacky Cheung 60+ Concert Tour 14-16, 21-23 & 28-29 July, Singapore Indoor Stadium Jacky Cheung will be performing a total of nine nights, setting a record for the most number of concerts in a leg that has ever been performed at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Twice ‘READY TO BE’ World Tour 2-3 September, Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Charlie Puth The “Charlie” Live Experience 10 October, Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Yuvan Live in Singapore HIGH ON U1 14 October, Singapore Indoor Stadium Performing in Singapore for the first time
- Coldplay: Music Of The Spheres World Tour 23-24, 26-27 & 30-31 January 2024, National Stadium
For a full list of events and activities at the Singapore Sports Hub, please visit: https://www.sportshub.com.sg/events