7 March 2013, Singapore – The good folks at Jabra has always given IT geeks like me something to look out for during major electronic shows in Singapore. Announced early this year at CES 2013, it is finally here in Singapore. Jabra launched the extremely good looking Jabra REVO wireless headphones on the opening day of the IT Show 2013 at the Marina Bay Sands.
Visually, very modern and stylish. It certainly tempted me endlessly to go and grab one. The best part? This is the world’s first wireless headphones with Dolby Digital Plus Technology! This means that users can expect a high quality music that is both rich and immersive with full-spectrum sound. The fact that it is wireless even makes it more attractive. Not only that, it has gone through severe tests to ensure its durability.
This cool headphone will allow audiophiles to customize their preferred audio settings or the graphic equalizer to their liking, create their very own playlists and even share music through the exclusive Jabra Sound App that is available in iOS and Android devices. How cool is that?
The ear cups are not just cool looking, they are functional! The right ear cup features Turntable Touch Controls allowing users to adjust volume, play, skip, pause and manage calls with just a swipe or a tap. While the left ear cup is integrated with an NFC zone for one-touch pairing and a Jabra Sound App button to instantly launch the app on connected Android or iOS devices.
Key features and specifications:
- High definition Dolby® Digital Plus via exclusive Jabra Sound App
- Turntable Touch Control for easy music and call management
- Life proof – tough, shatterproof and constructed for ultimate portability
- Extreme tested: Cable (to 15 kg), Bend (10000 times), Fold (3500 times), Drop (from 2m)
- Premium materials: synthetic titanium headband (lightweight and flexible), steel hinges and aluminium frame
- Memory foam ear cups and padded headband
- Foldable design
- In-Built Microphone for wireless calls: Noise Blackout™ with dual mic technology for superior call quality
- Multiuse™ technology: Pairs up to 8 devices; connects to 2 devices simultaneously
- NFC capability
- Detachable corded option
- 40mm dynamic speakers
- Connects to devices via Bluetooth® and 3.5mm audio cable
- Playback time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Bluetooth range: 10 metres
- Speaker frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Price & where to get it
Jabra Revo Wireless is available in Singapore at IT Show 2013 from 7 – 10 March, Marina Bay Sands (Booth 1329) at a special promotional price of $368 with any headphones trade-in.
Post-IT Show, Jabra REVO wireless is available at S$398 at Stereo Electronics, Apple premium resellers: Epicentre, Nubox, selected Challenger stores and other authorised Jabra premium resellers. Jabra Revo corded and Jabra Vox-in ear headphones from the new music line-up will also be available at S$248 and S$148 respectively.