21 November 2013, Singapore – Plantronics, launched the BackBeat GO 2 which allows users to easily switch between listening to music, watching videos, and taking phone calls, delivers the ultimate in versatility and connectivity.
The new BackBeat GO 2 features high quality audio with rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones, providing premium acoustics in a compact, lightweight design. The introduction of DeepSleep hibernation mode to preserve battery life is a welcomed change. The BackBeat Go 2 also offers the option of a sleek, durable, and compact charging and storage case that increases listening and talking time by two full charges (approximately 10 hours).
“Because our lives are a blend of personal and professional engagements that span the entire day, Plantronics recognizes that headsets need to be as versatile as we are – ready to dip in and out of media consumption, phone conversations, and conference calls, ” said Susan Hansen, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Asia Pacific and Middle East at Plantronics. “The BackBeat GO 2 allows users to easily transition through their busy day without skipping a beat, losing their charge, or getting tangled in cords. It’s the indispensable companion for the always-on, connected professional and media enthusiast.”
The BackBeat GO 2 features:
- High fidelity audio highlighted by rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones for music, movies, and more
- Fully charged portable case provides two additional charges on the go, tripling the use time of the earbuds alone
- Sweat Proof coating with P2i moisture protection technology that repels sweat, rain, or spills, perfect for tropical climates
- Lightweight, wireless Bluetooth earbuds with microphone
- Voice prompts to alert the user about charge remaining and what device is paired
- DeepSleep® hibernation mode that keeps earbuds charged and ready to use for up to six months
- Extended listen (up to 4.5 hours) and talk time (up to 5 hours)
- Battery status meter for iPhone and iPad
- Improved fit with small, medium, and large eartips and stabilizers for personalized comfort and optimum sound quality
The BackBeat GO 2 Charging & Storage Case features:
- Fully charged case enables up to 14.5 hours listen time
- LED indicators on charge case that indicates both charge and battery levels
- Made from protective materials to protect your headset from light weather and dirt
- Hassle-free, easy to fold flap to secure your headset while charging
- Micro USB charge cable for hassle-free and convenient charging on the go
Pricing and Availability
MSRP for the Backbeat GO 2 earbuds are S$159 (inclusive of GST) and the Backbeat GO 2 earbuds with charging and storage case are S$199 (inclusive of GST).
The Backbeat GO 2 earbuds are now available at Apple stores (EpiCentre, iStudio, Infinite, Juzz1, Macshop, Nubox), Best Denki, Blazing (190 Toa Payoh Central), Challenger, Courts, Digital Style, Gaincity, Harvey Norman, Newstead, Sprint-Cass (Changi Airport T1, T2, T3), Stereo (ION, Plaza Singapura), Technobay@Tangs, Tech@Vogue, Funan DigitaLife Mall (DigiVue, Inforcom, South Asia Computer), Sim Lim Square (Cybermind, Million Tech, Song Brothers, Think Next?, Vision 1), Gadget World Outlets, DG Lifestyle Store Pte Ltd and Hau Xin Rui outlets in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com.sg.