iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is here. Apple fans rejoice! While most fans can’t wait to get in line for it, here some things you can buy should you decide to give the iPhone 6 Plus (128gb) a miss. We came up with a list of what you can buy for S$1448 if you choose NOT to buy the iPhone 6 Plus (128gb).
1) A MacBook Air (From S$1188)– Yes, the price of your nifty new handphone can buy you a MacBook Air
2) 8 Redmi 1S (S$169) – This phone is cheap and it comes with a 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Cortex-A7 core. What’s not to like? Oh wait, they are not as cool as the iPhone.
3) 10 Apple TV (S$148) – Not that you’ll need that many in your home, but hey, you can build an Apple TV sculpture!
4) 241 Zam Zam Restaurant Nasi Bryiani (S$6.00) – You can have a briyani party at Zam Zam restaurant! And everyone loves Zam Zam’s overpriced briyani!
5) 557 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnut S$2.60) – We did not include the cost of your diabetic treatment though. Well, we encourage you to share it.
We wanted to make the list longer, but heck, not even an apocalypse will stop Apple Fans from buying their latest shiny gadget! So, mark your calendars and get ready to pre-order the new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus!