New Taipei City Government has designed a four-day package “Explore New Taipei City with EVA Air which starts from SGD398 before tax and offers special discount for the first 5,000 customers. From taxi vouchers, free Wi-Fi service to discount coupons for tourism factories and museums, New Taipei City Government has introduced an easy approach to experience beautiful scenery in Northern Taiwan.
New Taipei City Government and EVA Air also launched “Are you the New Taipei City Traveller?” – an online contest to give away an all-expenses-paid trip to the city. People in Singapore and Malaysia are invited to upload a short video clip (not exceeding 15 seconds) about why he/she wants to travel to New Taipei City and hashtag #ILoveNewTaipeiCity or #我爱新北市 on their Instagram accounts. The contest opens at 4pm, March 6th, 2015 and ends on March 27th, 2015.
The “Explore New Taipei City with EVA Air” campaign highlights the city’s nature, culture and hospitality. EVA Air specially put together tour packages for travellers from Singapore and Malaysia to showcase unique local highlights. Top-tier hotels are included in a four-day package from SGD398 before tax. Each tour package also comes with a guidebook and coupons from Taiwan Taxi, ChungHwa Telecom, Gold Museum and 5 other museums, as well as 16 tourism factories and etc. with a total value of over SGD250.
EVA Air packages are offered from March 6th, 2015 to November 30th, 2015 via travel agencies in Singapore, such as Chan Brothers http://www.chanbrothers.com/, CTC https://www.ctc.com.sg, HongThai http://www.hongthai.com.sg, Namho http://www.namho.com.sg
Nine recommended travel itineraries cover popular destinations and six major festivals in New Taipei City, including:
● Pingxi (平溪) – A pleasant trip to nature via train.
● Shuangxi (雙溪) – Biking through ecological wonders.
● Shuinandong (水湳洞), Jinguashi (金瓜石), Jiufen (九份) – Adventures
into an old gold-mining town.
● Yingge (鶯歌), Sanxia (三峽) – The ceramics capital of Taiwan.
● Xindian (新店), Wulai (烏來) – A restorative journey for body and soul.
● Bali (八里), Tamsui (淡水) – The unrivaled beauty of sunset by the river.
● Sanzhi (三芝), Shimen (石門), Jinshan (金山), Wanli (萬里) – Artistic
craftsmenship of nature.
● Gongliao (貢寮), Fulong (福隆) – Adventures on the beachBanqiao (板
橋) – New Taipei City’s dazzling urban shopping district.
Editorial by Wilsurn “Taipei” Lim