New York Skin Solution started in 2004, and for the past 11 years, it has established its brand name in the skin care industry. All products used in treatments are 100% plant-based and proven to produce visible and promising results. Perfectly formulated for Asian skin, the professional range of products from New York Skin Solutions are customised to suit different skin types, even the most sensitive skin. New York Skin Solutions has also successfully remedied the skin problems of consumers in Singapore and Malaysia, with more than 98% experienced visible improvements after just ONE treatment.
I’ve had always been plagued with skin conditions since teenage days. All the late nights, KFC, Macdonald’s and raging hormones didn’t help during adolescent days. As a result, scars were aplenty and even adult acne till now.
After having worked for a couple of years, increasing income gave rise to more bandwidth for aesthetic improvements. One of the first things that need to be sorted out would be my face. There is no doubt about it. And who else but the most established skin care company in Singapore?
I’ve had always been plagued with skin conditions since teenage days. All the late nights, KFC, Macdonald’s and raging hormones didn’t help during adolescent days. As a result, scars were aplenty and even adult acne till now. After having worked for a couple of years, increasing income gave rise to more bandwidth for aesthetic improvements. One of the first things that need to be sorted out would be my face. There is no doubt about it. And who else but the most established skin care company in Singapore?
Entering through the main door, I was greeted by the friendly receptionist, who then ushered me to a private room for my first consultation with my personal consultant, Denise.
Why did I choose New York Skin Solutions?
Following the “3P” approach, treatments at New York Skin Solutions are provided to solve all skin problems for both women and men effectively.
1. Professional Skin Diagnosis
• In-depth skin analysis: Understanding your skin type and condition through deep skin scanning, picking up skin imperfections in microscopic detail.
• One-on-one consultation: Knowing your skin problems through lifestyle and skincare habits.
2. Personalised Treatment Process
• Tailored formulations that target your skin problems will be customised according to your skin needs.
• Lifestyle tips and recommendations for skincare regimes at home to aid faster skin recovery and maintenance after treatment.
3. Proven Results
• Products used are made from botanical extracts which are gentle on the skin, yet highly effective.
Skin diagnosis will be performed after every session, to compare the ‘before and after’ improvements of each treatment, ensuring that there are visible results
After a comprehensive Skin Scan, Denise recommended the most appropriate course of action for me, explaining to me step by step what is to be done to my skin.
I was then led to the treatment room. They even have gender specific ones!
My treatment started off with
• 1. Deep Cleanse: Make-up Removal process and cleansing with a Chamomile Milk cleanser. Facial wash with a gel-type cleanser.
• 2. Oxygen Mask: A mask is then placed onto my face with oxygen blasted on to my skin. This process helps to soften your skin and open up your pores to ready your face for extraction.
• 3. Extraction: Extraction is only done for “ready” pimples and blackheads. If preferred, consultants can show customers which are “ready” and which aren’t. Redness and sores are common, should die down 1-3days depending on individual conditions. (A layer of antiseptic was applied after the extraction)
• 4. Collagen Treatment and Facial Point Massage: A collagen gel is applied onto face with a brush. The consultant uses a machine which applies Ultrasound waves to better stimulate the collagen gel into the dermis layer of the skin. After the use of Ultrasound Machine, the consultant slowly and carefully massages the collagen gel on your face. A facial point and shoulder massage follows.
• 5. Double Mask:
◦ First layer: Vitamin C mask – for hydration
◦ Second layer: Hard mask – to decrease size of pores and lock in hydration from the Vitamin C mask. It also activates blood circulation and refresh dead skin cells.(the hard mask is in powder form. water is added to thicken it into a paste. What goes into the powder mixture depends on individuals’ skin condition and concerns)
Once the treatment was over, I was ushered back to the private consultation room again, when a second skin scan was conducted. The results were almost instantaneous!
Redness and itchiness were reduced from just one session, and I could feel that my pores were “breathing” freely.
Denise also provided a “Take-Home Pack” to replace my existing skin care selection.
Stay tuned to our next review, after (almost) completion of the entire skin care treatment package!
For those who would like to try out the Complimentary New York Skin Solution’s signature facial therapy worth $300 (applicable for first-time New York Skin Solutions customer only.), do sign up at http://goo.gl/PlHCJQ.
For more information, please visit http://newyorkskinsolutions.com.sg
Editorial by Steffan “SuperFit” Fung