The Clan Hotel Singapore launches a new experiential stay package, offering modern-day ‘seen-it-all’ staycationers a renewed sense of wonder right in the heart of Singapore’s city-centre. Available for bookings from now till 25 Dec 2021, The Clan Uncovers: Craft and Cook package includes a thoughtfully curated itinerary and a two-night stay in the hotel’s signature MASTER Series Premier Room.
The Clan Uncovers: Craft and Cook package will give staycationers a chance to getaway and explore the untapped experiences that this city-state has to offer. Guests will not only be able to enjoy the hotel facilities, F&B offerings and partner activities, but also explore the hotel’s vicinity with the Local Precinct Tour (Wednesdays and Fridays) that is exclusively available for MASTER Series Rooms.
‘THE CLAN UNCOVERS: CRAFT AND COOK’ EXPERIENTIAL STAY PACKAGE
Enjoy a thoughtfully curated 3D2N stay with The Clan Hotel Singapore at $1,048 nett, with the following inclusions:
• Two-night stay in the MASTER Series Premier Room
• Daily breakfast for two at QĪN Restaurant
• One-way limousine transfer
• Experiential activity for two (choice of one activity) Master of Craft Sandal-making Workshop by Shoe Artistry OR Cultural Tour & Cooking Class by Let’s Go Tour
• 4-course dinner at QĪN Restaurant with complimentary ‘Concoction of the Day’ for two
• Late check-out till 4pm
• The Clan Umbrella gifted upon departure
Choice of Experiential Activity (choice of one)
Spend a cultured afternoon mastering the art of sandal-making or unfolding the stories of the Hainan or Hokkien communities in Singapore. Each activity lasts for about 3-hours:
- Sandal-making Workshop by Shoe Artistry: Be transported to a leather-crafting studio for a sandal-making workshop using sustainable vegetable tanned leather and natural rubber soles.
- Discover Hainan by Let’s Go Tour: Visit the Hainan Singapore Association to learn about the aspirations, adversity, and achievements of the Hainan community, followed by a cultural cooking experience to create famous Hainanese dishes Singaporeans are all too familiar with.
- Discover Hokkien by Let’s Go Tour: Visit the Hokkien Temple behind Crawford Lane to discover the aspirations, adversity, and achievements of the Hokkien community, followed by an authentic Hokkien culinary experience led by the professionals.
Book Period: 21 Jun to 25 Dec 2021
Stay Period: 28 Jun to 30 Dec 2021
For more information on The Clan Hotel Singapore, please visit https://www.theclanhotel.com.sg